The new year brings new goals, new hopes, and new dreams.  I watched a vine where a girl laughed that every year she was going to leave her boyfriend but she actually did the very things the year before she said she would never do.  It's so easy to say your resolution and daydream about the wonderful results.  I've done it too, and then by March, nothing has been accomplished.




  Yes, you would like to start your business and it makes millions and millions of dollars.  I want you to as well, but you're skipping steps A-Y.  Grab a calendar and plan out your ideas.Start small like with company name, mission, slogans; mark a due date.  Then move onto another task and mark a due date.  Set the reminders in your phone or wherever so no matter what you do the reminder will pop up.  I do this!  It's great because when I reflect on my progress I realize how much I've actually done and I'm farther along than I think.  By the end of the year I've either accomplished my goal or very close.  Don't just speak it and move on.  Take actual action and be ready for the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment